I am sick and tired of trying to get Carousel Motors to accept responsibility for screwing on my Audi.The car had several problems and they refused to take the car back after their service department couldn't fix it.
The car was fixed by another local Iowa City mechanic and sold at a loss. Pat refused to return my call and played dumb when I addressed him in person. What an absolute ***.
I would never do business with Pat Lind and Carousel Motors ever again.Do yourself a favor and try a much better dealership in the I-380 corridor.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Return
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "I found a car that I was looking for on their site. I did the inquiry bit as requested by them. Next I was in contact with a dealer who..."
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "I was super excited when I found this website. I order several pieces and upon arrival was severely disappointed. All three pairs of pants were defective, the construction quality is..."
- "I have sat here and read all of these complaints and must say I think I have made my choice and am going to end my services. From day one..."
- "I replaced my element and then knobs, burner, and fan went haywire. After 2 repairmen and $$ finally found that the stunt for the element had been put in on..."